Online Class Registration
Online Class – $1700
* We do NOT accept payment plans. Full payment must be made prior to class.
Make all checks or money orders payable to:
Mid-Atlantic Coding, LLC
535 SouthLake Blvd.
Richmond, VA 23236
If you prefer to register by mail, you may download, fill-in, then print the registration form – available in PDF
How it works:
- Each class will be filmed live (Monday and Thursday, 6-9 pm) Each student is encouraged to watch live, but they can also watch at anytime that is convenient for them.
- Go To Meeting will be used to join the class session. Students watching from home can participate by typing questions through the chat and hear it answered live.
- The CPT materials, workbook, and practice exams are included in the cost of the course.
- Local students will be able to pick up books from the school at their convenience; all other students will have their books mailed to them via UPS after payment has been received.
- All homework and quizzes will be sent out each day we have a class via email.
- All students will send back their quizzes and exams to the admin assistant assigned to you via email.
- Each student will have access to a private one on one tutor that will answer questions via a phone call or facetime once a week, if needed, for 1-hour intervals.
- Each student will also have access to a Wednesday Night Instructor via Live Go To Meeting. This will start at 6:00 pm every Wednesday Night and a once a month Saturday Meeting from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm. This will be geared towards asking questions and having further explanation given to you from the previous classes.
- Each student will join the “Orientation Night” via “Go To Meeting”. The classroom structure will be gone over at that time. All payments must be made at this time so that the books can be mailed out to you.