In-Person Class Registration
All Classes will be held at:
535 Southlake Blvd
Richmond, Va 23236
Near Johnston-Willis Hospital.
In-person class – $1900
* We do NOT accept payment plans. Full payment must be made prior to class.
Make all checks payable to:
Mid-Atlantic Coding, LLC
535 SouthLake Blvd.
Richmond, VA 23236
If you prefer to register by mail, you may download, fill-in, then print the registration form – available in PDF
How it Works:
- Each class will be held in a classroom setting that will hold up to 20 students.
- All homework, quizzes, and worksheets will be handed out each night of class.
- Each class will be filmed live, via “Go To Meeting”. If you are unable to attend a class, for any given reason, you may watch live online or any convenient time.
- The CPT materials, workbook, and practice exams are included in the cost of the course.
- Each student will have access to a private one on one tutor that will answer any questions that they may have, or add additional instruction.
- Each student will also have access to a Wednesday Night Instructor via Live Go To Meeting. This will start at 6:00 pm every Wednesday Night and a once a month Saturday Meeting from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm. This will be geared towards asking questions and having further explanation given to you from the previous classes.
- Each student will join the “Orientation Night” in the classroom. The classroom structure will be gone over at that time. Also, all payments must be made at this time, in order for you to receive your books and participate in the class.